| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in September is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 76mm (3in) of H2O falls during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: