| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in October is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: