| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in November is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of water is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: