| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in May is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: