| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in March is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry with rain every now and then. Circa 113mm (4.4in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: