| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in June is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 129mm (5.1in) of H2O accrues during on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: