| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain once in a while. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: