| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish with rain now and again. Just 83mm (3.3in) of fluid is released across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: