| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 127mm (5in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: