| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rapa Nui in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of fluid accrues during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Rapa Nui April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rapa Nui: