Climate of Rapa Nui, Easter Island Average Weather
- Rapa Nui, easter-island, 27°10'S, 109°25'W, 69 m (226 ft)
- Rapa Nui has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The annual mean temperature is 20.5 degrees Celsius (69 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1224 mm (48.2 in).
- If Rapa Nui were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: